Asahi UK Prize Draw Promotion Terms and Conditions
Summary terms and conditions template:
We are giving 1 x tour of Fuller’s Griffin Brewery (Chiswick, London) for 2 (no travel or accommodation, must be booked within 6 months). To enter: Follow @fullersbrewery (Instagram) / @FullersBrewery (Facebook) and find promotional post on Facebook or Instagram, “Like” the post and tag a friend, 23/1/23 – 29/1/23. 18+ only. See website for full T&Cs.
Proposed summary terms:
UK 18+ only. Prize: 1 x tour of Fuller’s Griffin Brewery (Chiswick, London) for 2 (no travel or accommodation, must be booked within 6 months). To enter: Follow @fullersbrewery (Instagram) / @FullersBrewery (Facebook) and find promotional post on Facebook or Instagram, “Like” the post and tag a friend between 23/1/23 and 29/1/23. Winners selected by draw, contacted by DM. Max 1 entry/person/platform Promoter: Asahi UK Limited, Griffin Brewery, W4 2QB.
Specific Terms and Conditions
Name of Promotion Tag a Friend to Win a Brewery Tour for Two
Opening/Closing Date & Time; the “Promotion Period” The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 23 January 2023.
The closing date for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on 29 January 2023.
How to enter To participate, follow @FullersBrewery on Facebook or @fullersbrewery on Instagram. During the Promotion Period, find the promotional post, “Like” it and tag a friend (Friend must be a valid account). Entrants must follow the account until 10.2.23 to be able to contacted if they are a winner.
Maximum one entry per person per platform.
Prize There is one (1) prize of a voucher for a tour of the Fuller’s Griffin Brewery in Chiswick, London for 2 people (guest must be 18 years of age or older at time of tour, identification may be requested). The voucher is valid of 18 months and so the tour must be booked within 18 months or by expiry date.
The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
Instagram: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this promotion you agree to release Instagram from any and all liability connected with the promotion. Any personal data you supply under this promotion is supplied to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Your use of Instagram to participate in this promotion is subject to the Instagram terms and conditions.
Facebook: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this promotion you agree to release Facebook from any and all liability connected with the promotion. Any personal data you supply under this promotion is supplied to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Your use of Facebook to participate in this promotion is subject to the Facebook terms and conditions.
Winner Notification: A winner and an appropriate number of reserves will be selected by random draw [performed by a computer process] within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period (on or by 10 February 2023) ("Draw Date").
The winner will be notified by direct message to the account associated with the winning entry on the relevant platform within 5 working days of winner selection (on or by 17 February 2023) and must confirm eligibility and compliance with these terms and conditions, including providing an email address to claim their prize. The winner will have 14 days from date of initial notification to confirm eligibility, compliance and acceptance. If the winner fails to confirm within this timeframe the winner will be disqualified, their prize award will be cancelled and a reserve winner will be contacted. The reserve will have the same timeframe and confirmation requirements. In the event the prize is not awarded after approaching 2 reserves the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and not seek to award it any further.
The first prize will be sent to the winner via email within 30 days of winner confirmation.
Entrants are encouraged to monitor their social media accounts during this time in case they are a winner.
Promoter & Prize Provider The Promoter is Asahi UK Ltd, Griffin Brewery, Chiswick Lane South, London, W4 2QB, England.
To contact the Promoter about this Promotion, please email: email@example.com
1. These general terms and conditions apply in addition to the Specific terms and conditions above. Together, they shall be referred to as the “terms and conditions”.
2. Participants must meet any eligibility requirements contained in the Specific Terms and Conditions above. The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this promotion.
3. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
4. Bulk entries made in any way, including using any software which allows participants to increase that participants entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
5. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
6. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
7. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners, to anyone who contacts the Promoter, (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which the entrant must provide within 10 working days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the running of the Promotion or to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
12. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts unless you live in a different part of the United Kingdom in which case the laws of your local jurisdiction will apply.